Race Details - Sign-Up
WHEN: Wednesday, July 18, 2018, at 6:30pm
WHERE: Kelleher Field, 72 Jefferson St., Marlboro, MA. Same start and finish line for both races.
BIB PICKUP: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at Medusa Brewing Company, 11 Main Street, Hudson, MA from 4pm - 7pm and at the race on race day starting at 5pm.
- USATF certified 10k race and NEW 5k race option
- Out & back course for both races on the car-free Assabet River Rail Trail
- RUNNERS ONLY IN 10K RACE. Walkers and runners may enter the 5k.
- Technical race shirts and other SWAG to all registered participants
- Medals to first place male and female finishers, and fastest male and female finishers in each age group: Under 18, 18-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59 and 60+
- Special trophy to the team/corporation with the most registered participants
- Chip timing presented by RaceWire
- A 90-minute time limit will apply to the 10k. Runners who have not reached the turnaround point after 45 minutes will be turned around on the course by volunteers.
- Post-race party with live music, food and drinks at the Prospector East Saloon, 520 Lincoln Street, Marlborough